A key service provided by Agri Frontier is assisting family owned and corporate farming clients to attract investment funds. This service includes helping investee companies think about their capital requirements strategically, assisting them to become "investment ready" in order to raise capital quicker, on most appropriate terms, with the most appropriate structure and from investors most matched with them.
Particular attention is paid to the extent to which investee companies meet the following investment criteria:
- track record of the business - profitability, cash flow, balance sheet
- competent management sharing in the investment risk
- a sustainable competitive advantage
- export performance/potential
- extent of vertical integration
- quality corporate governance
- attractive entry values and good exit potential
Typical investment range from US$1m to US$25m
If you are an investor and want to know more about the portfolio of investment opportunities available, then please contact us.