Get the latest updates and learn more about Agribusiness in Africa.
7th February 23
Agri-Business Financial Consultant
Agri Frontier is an agri investment and advisory firm, with offices in Kenya, Nigeria and United Kingdom that specialises in helping to create world class farming and integrated agribusinesses across the value chain, with a focus on frontier markets, particularly Africa.
Agri Frontier Growth Hub is an incubation platform that aims to support small and medium enterprises operating within the Agri sector across East and West Africa across multiple value chains through the provision of subsidised business advisory.
Key Aims & Objectives:
The position, based in Nairobi, Kenya is to provide financial and investment readiness support to Growth Hub members and investees. Regional travel to East and West African countries may be a requirement. Typical work may involve:
- Development of strategic plans, financial models and business plans for agribusinesses
- Carrying out agribusiness valuations
- Transaction advisory including presenting opportunities to developmental, impact and private equity investors
- Feasibility studies for new and expansion agricultural projects
- Preparing fund raising proposals and tenders
- Conduct financial due diligence on potential transactions to identify key risks and opportunities
- Prepare financial models and projections to support transaction analyses
- Analyze financial statements and other relevant data to evaluate the financial health of companies
- Assist in the preparation of transaction documents such as offering memorandums and management presentations
- Provide recommendations to clients on potential transactions based on analyses and market insights
- Coordinate and manage due diligence teams comprised of professionals from various disciplines
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, intermediaries, and other key stakeholders
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve transaction advisory services
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- 2 – 3 years of post-qualification experience is essential
- relevant financial analyst experience/qualifications
- a combined passion for Investment/Finance/Business
- be commercially aware and analytical
- possess excellent report-writing skills
- relevant accounting/financial qualifications, CPA/ACCA/CIMA, is essential
- possess a bachelor’s degree essential, an MBA/CFA would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Agri Frontier Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Wandia Musyimi on email@example.com.