Get the latest updates and learn more about Agribusiness in Africa.
7th February 23
Agri-Business Financial Consultant
Agri Frontier is an agri investment and advisory firm, with offices in Kenya, Nigeria and United Kingdom that specialises in helping to create world class farming and integrated agribusinesses across the value chain, with a focus on frontier markets, particularly Africa.
Agri Frontier Growth Hub is an incubation platform that aims to support small and medium enterprises operating within the Agri sector across East and West Africa across multiple value chains through the provision of subsidised business advisory.
Key Aims & Objectives:
The position, based in Nairobi, Kenya is to provide financial and investment readiness support to Growth Hub members and investees. Regional travel to East and West African countries may be a requirement. Typical work may involve:
- Development of strategic plans, financial models and business plans for agribusinesses
- Carrying out agribusiness valuations
- Transaction advisory including presenting opportunities to developmental, impact and private equity investors
- Feasibility studies for new and expansion agricultural projects
- Preparing fund raising proposals and tenders
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- 2 – 3 years of post-qualification experience is essential
- relevant financial analyst experience/qualifications
- a combined passion for Investment/Finance/Business
- be commercially aware and analytical
- possess excellent report-writing skills
- relevant accounting/financial qualifications, CPA/ACCA/CIMA, is essential
- possess a bachelor’s degree essential, an MBA/CFA would be an advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Agri Frontier Limited at email@example.com.