We understand the needs of commercial agri-business and the risks involved in early-stage development. We help organizations develop their business plans and locate the right types of finance. This service includes helping investee companies think about their capital requirements strategically, assisting them to become ‘investment ready’ in order to raise capital quicker, on most appropriate terms, with the most appropriate structure and from investors best matched with them.
How we help
We have an extensive network of funding sources, including private equity, impact and developmental investors who can invest a combination of equity, debt and grant funding. Whether you need specialist advice to start a fundraising programme or whether you require hands-on help, our team can provide support, either in the form of a short term assignment, or as ongoing help.
For Investee Companies:
- Building a fundraising plan and documentation (business plans, teasers and investment presentations, financial models)
- Identifying, applying and managing equity, debt, and grant funding
- Preparing for due diligence, including structuring a data room
- Reviewing terms sheets and progressing an investor to completion
How we help
Companies need to put their best foot forward if they wish to fundraise and to expand by attracting equity capital rather than bank debt. An integral part of driving such investment within the agricultural sector is ensuring that you identify suitable projects and making sure these projects are investment ready.
- Develop business plans, cash flow modelling and information memorandums
- Provide credible opportunities for investors that are “investment ready” and that meet key investment and due diligence requirements
How we help
The success of any business is its customers. Agri Frontier is well suited to help our clients build strong pipeline of potential investees, companies, financial services organisations and businesses. We are uniquely qualified to transform your sales and service organization from the ground up – because we know what works.
We can set up long-term partnerships as we have established networks within Africa, Europe and the Middle East and bring individualised proposals covering:
- Building your agri business sales network and pipeline
- Go-to-market strategy
- Operating model and structure
- Sales role and talent strategy
- Sales performance, operations and productivity